- Preliminary registration opens from October, 2015
- Submission deadline, June 3, 2016
- Decision jury meeting – June 21 and 22, 2016
- Award ceremony – June 23, 2016 in Prague.
Scope of submitted work
The submitted project must be presented in a comprehensive and understandable fashion by means of:
- An abstract (maximum one half page A4 letter size paper)
- A summary of the thesis (minimum 5 and maximum 10 pages, A4 letter size paper)
- One or two posters B0 format, 70 x 100 cm
- Original thesis in pdf format
The official competition language for abstract, summary and poster is English.
The preferred language for the original thesis is also English but it can be submited in a national language.
Preliminary registration paper can be downloaded here.IiSBE APA Preliminary Registration Form