|CESB22 fees – Live in Prague||Regular||Late|
|Includes publication of one open access paper, electronic Book of Abstracts, access to electronic full papers, welcome cocktail, 3x lunch, refreshments in coffee breaks, sponsored Social Evening, excursion to University Centre for Energy Efficient Buildings, access to a virtual video library.||until 15th April 2022||after 15th April 2022|
|Members of iiSBE, CIB, UNEP, FIDIC, CSBS, ČKAIT, ČVUT||590€||690€|
|Scientific Committee Members||540€||540€|
|Master and Bachelor students||350€||420€|
|Additional products and services|
|Publication of 2nd paper||60€|
|Additional copy of Book of Abstracts||40€|
|Additional ticket for Social Evening||80€|
Due to Covid-19 situation, both, live and on-line participation is enabled. In case of on-line participation in the conference, the registration fees are as follows:
|Alternative Conference fees – On-line||Regular||Late|
|Includes publication of one open access paper, real-time electronic access to all rooms, electronic Book of Abstracts, access to electronic full papers, access to a virtual video library.||until 15th April 2022||after 15th April 2022|
|Members of iiSBE, CIB, UNEP, FIDIC, CSBS, ČKAIT, ČVUT||420€||480€|
|Scientific Committee Members||370€||370€|
|Master and Bachelor students||240€||300€|
Prices include VAT. For passive attendants the same fee as for presenting participants applies. There is no extra discount for PhD students. Registration will be done using the conference administration system.
- Please note that your registration for participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 14 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 15 April 2022 for regular fee, and not later than 14 days prior to the starting day of the event for late registration).
- Please note that only by paying presenting author’s registration fee by 1 April 2022 your paper will be published in the CESB22 proceedings or YRSB22 proceedings.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received. Please make sure, the transfer charge is paid by the remitter.
- Registration may be cancelled until 15 May 2022, getting 50% refund. No refund will be granted for no-show and cancelation made after 15 May 2022, but a substitute participant may be appointed. A handling fee of 30 EUR will be charged for each name change after 20 June 2022. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective. The organizers cannot be responsible for registration cancellations if a visa application is denied. Also in this case the cancellation fees will be applied.
- Due to Covid-19 situation, both, live and on-line participation is enabled. Terms for possible registration downgrade/upgrade are as follows:
- Both, downgrade or upgrade is possible.
- Until 15 May 2022, downgrade to on-line participation will be executed getting 50% refund of the price difference between live and on-line. No refund will be granted after that date.
- Until 20 June 2022, upgrade to live participation is possible with no handling fee. After 20 June, handling fee of 30 EUR will be charged for upgrade to live participation.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organizers. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference will be postponed.