|Conference fees – Live in Prague||Regular||Late|
|Includes publication of one open access paper, printed and electronic Book of Abstracts, access to electronic full papers, welcome cocktail, 3x lunch, refreshments in coffee breaks, sponsored Social Evening, excursion to University Centre for Energy Efficient Buildings.||until 15th April 2022||after 15th April 2022|
|Members of iiSBE, CIB, UNEP, FIDIC, CSBS, ČKAIT, ČVUT||590€||690€|
|Scientific Committee Members||540€||540€|
|Master and Bachelor students||350€||420€|
|Additional products and services|
|Publication of 2nd paper||60€|
|Additional copy of Book of Abstracts||40€|
|Additional ticket for Social Evening||80€|
Currently it is possible to register only for participation in Prague. If the situation regarding the pandemic develops unfavourably, it will be possible to participate in the conference virtually. In this case, the registration fees will be as follows:
|Alternative Conference fees – On-line||Regular||Late|
|Includes publication of one open access paper, real-time electronic access to all rooms, electronic Book of Abstracts, access to electronic full papers, access to a virtual video library.||until 15th April 2022||after 15th April 2022|
|Members of iiSBE, CIB, UNEP, FIDIC, CSBS, ČKAIT, ČVUT||420€||480€|
|Scientific Committee Members||370€||370€|
|Master and Bachelor students||240€||300€|
Prices include VAT. For passive attendants the same fee as for presenting participants applies. There is no extra discount for PhD students. Registration will be done using the conference administration system.
- Please note that your registration for participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 14 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 15 April 2022 for regular fee, and not later than 14 days prior to the starting day of the event for late registration).
- Please note that only by paying presenting author’s registration fee by 1 April 2022 your paper will be published in the CESB22 proceedings.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received. Please make sure, the transfer charge is paid by the remitter.
- Registration may be cancelled until 15 April 2022, getting 50% refund. No refund will be granted for no-show and cancelation made after 15 April 2022, but a substitute participant may be appointed. A handling fee of 30 EUR will be charged for each name change after 1 June 2022. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- Based on Covid-19 situation, in case a virtual participation is enabled, terms for possible registration downgrade/upgrade will be announced.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organizers. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference will be postponed.