We are glad to announce that now you can submit your abstract on selected topics of 150–250 words using CESB conference system at Conftool. You can do so until 1 June 2021, successful authors be notified about abstract acceptance on 15 July.
All papers accepted by the Scientific Committee and presented at the conference in oral or poster form will be published in collaboration with IOP Publishers as open access papers in electronic proceedings within IOP Conference Series Earth and Environmental Science (EES) and submitted for indexing by ISI (Web of Science) and Scopus.
These are the main conference topics that were chosen for the CESB22:
- Innovative technologies and systems
- New materials and components for sustainable buildings
- Energy efficient buildings and districts
- Adapting design, construction and operation of buildings to climatic goals
- Integration of principles of circular economy into building design process
- Decision-support tools and assessment methods for sustainable built environment
- Retrofitting of existing building stock
- Sustainable refurbishment of cultural and industrial heritage
- Improving resilience of the built environment
- Sustainable urban development
Soon we will be publishing a complete call for abstracts. All information about important dates can be already found in the Key Dates section.
We are very happy to announce that we have just started preparing for the next, 6th issue of the Central Europe towards Sustainable Building (CESB) conference, which will take place on July 4–6, 2022 in Prague, Czech Republic. We are so glad that we can continue the now thirteen-year tradition even in this very turbulent time.
So far, we still hope that in 2022 we will be able to meet in person in Prague, but if not, we have prepared a plan to allow you to enjoy this event almost as if you were in Prague. Meanwhile follow our website, we will keep you updated about the next steps in the preparation of the CESB22 conference.